- This post is a listing of all the Statistics (and related) posts on this blog.
- All posts are strongly applied in nature. You are unlikely to find any posts related to the field known as 'Mathematical statistics'.
- Posts try and simplify concepts. More emphasis is laid on BASIC statistical thinking rather than tackle advanced topics on issues on, say, modeling or estimation.
- I hope these posts are useful. Any feedback welcome!
- Do let me know by e-mail or by leaving a comment on one of these posts if you want me to add a post on any topic/concept.
8. Two Great TED-Talk videos
7. Precision and Accuracy: Different Words, Same Thing?
6. Decimal points and accuracy
5. Football fever increases world's population
4. Data Misrepresentation - Population definition
3. Average of two numbers
2. Stat PJ
1. What do you call a statistics blog?
2. Bar chart gone bad
1. Sorry but this is VERY BAD data representation